To ensure that your jewelry keeps its beauty for the longest time, it is advisable to follow these few recommendations:
- Handle jewelry with care. In order to avoid scratches and bumps, store them independently of each other to avoid bumps and scratches.
- Take off your rings when you wash your hands or for any manual work.
- Check the clasps and the setting of the stones regularly.
- To clean them, immerse them in lukewarm water with a neutral pH soap. You can use a small soft brush to remove impurities.
- As the years go by, to restore the shine to your jewelry, you can have it repolished (yellow gold and pink gold) or rhodium-plated (rhodium gives its shine to white gold).